HILLSDALE, MICH. - The Adrian College men's and women's indoor track and field team competed at the Hillsdale Tune-Up meet on Saturday afternoon.
Jordan Davis and Randy Fry each improved upon their own school records. Davis broke his school record in the 60-meter hurdles with an 8.20 finish--a 0.01 improvement. Fry improved his school record in the 60-meter dash time by 0.08 seconds with a 6.94 finish. Davis also finished fourth in the high jump clearing 1.90 meters.
Brandi Kroll had a big week for the women's team. She finished the 400-meter run in fifth place with a personal best time of 1:02.20 and the 200-meter run with a personal best 27.08 finish which was good enough for seventh place. She also helped the women's 4x400 relay team finish third at 4:09.10--a season-best time for the women's 4x400.
OTHER TOP FINISHES
• Nicholas Jackson was second in the high jump with a best jump of 2.00 meters.
• Dazmond Lawrence was third in the high jump also clearing 2.00 meters.
• John Hamilton finished fifth in the high jump by making it over the bar at 1.85 meters. He also was fourth in the long jump (6.25 meters) and second in the triple jump (12.58m).
• Idris Daranijoh placed third in the long jump with a best jump of 6.43 meters.
• Denzel Tinsley finished fourth in the 60-meter hurdles with a personal best time of 8.53.
• Donovan Ervin set a personal best time in the 60-meter dash with a time of 7.09 for fourth.
• Daniel Knapp was third in the 400-meter run with a personal best time of 52.56.
• Alicia Szilagyi placed fourth in the 5,000-meter run with a time of 19:38.16.
• Kallee Reiff was third in the 400-meter run with a time of 1:01.85.
• Clauna Duclos set a personal best in the 400-meter run with a time of 1:02.08 good enough for fourth.
OTHER PERSONAL BESTS
• Britney Carnagie finished sixth in the 60-meter hurdles with a personal best time of 9.73 in the event.
• Taylor Sinclair was eighth in the 60-meter dash in 8.34--a personal best in the event.
The Bulldogs travel to Angola, Indiana next weekend to compete in the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletics Association (MIAA) Indoor Track and Field Championships hosted by Trine University.