|High School:||West Side Secondary|
Entering the Season: Begins fourth year with the Bulldogs as a fifth-year senior after transferring from a NCAA Division II program...coming off a career year in most statistical categories...returning third-year starter in goal...
2016 (Senior Year):
- Had a record-setting season with 193 saves, which is the most in school history.
- Third in the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association in total saves, but led the conference during the regular season in that category.
- Averaged 13.79 saves to rank 25th in NCAA Division III, out of 200-plus goalies.
- Had 29 saves at Illinois Wesleyan on March 12 to establish a school single-game mark.
- Reached double-digits in saves in 10 games.
2015 (Junior Year):
- Started in all 16 of the team's games.
- Posted an 11-5 record with a 10.88 goals-against average.
- Made 150 saves, which was tied for third in the MIAA.
- Had a season-high 16 stops in a 10-9 MIAA victory at Alma on March 31.
- Twice reached double-digits in saves, including 11 versus the Scots in a 14-6 conference semifinals win at home on April 29.
- Compiled 43 saves during a five-game winning streak from April 8-29.
- Allowed a season-low four goals and had eight stops at Calvin (15-4) to start that win streak.
2014 (Sophomore Year):
- Saw action in five games during first season in a Bulldogs uniform.
- Made one start against Calvin on Apr. 2, making five stops in 17-6 victory.
- Logged 142 minutes with a 5.48 GAA and .618 save percentage.
- Finished the year with 21 saves and a 1-0 record.
- Collected five saves in the MIAA Tournament against Olivet on May 1.
2013 (Freshman Year at Emmanuel College):
- Played one year at the NCAA Division II school, which is located in Franklin Springs, Ga.
- Saw action in four games with a total of 33 saves, 10.0 GAA and .452 save percentage before ending season with injury.
- Prepped at West Side Secondary School, graduating in 2012.
- Most Dedicated and MVP for Midget North as a freshman.
- Majoring in psychology with a minor in history.
- Born in Orangeville, Ontario on Jan. 13, 1994; son of Dave and Sue Farrelly.
- Favorites: sports teams--Baltimore Ravens and Colorado Avalanche; athletes--Matt Duchene, Ray Lewis and Patrick Roy; TV shows--Archer, Entourage and Trailer Park Boys; movies--Django Unchained, The Blind Side and Base-ketball; books--Fifty Shades of Grey, Twilight novels and The Blind Side; rock groups--Oasis and Rush; authors--E.L James and Stephanie Meyer; food--BLT sandwiches at the AC Caine Student Center.