PHILLIPI, W. V. - The Adrian College acrobatics and tumbling team competed at Alderson Broaddus in the final meet of the season. The Battlers finished ahead of the Bulldogs 274.475-223.985.
Final Score: Alderson Broaddus 274.475, Adrian 223.985 - FINAL
Location: Phillipi, West Virginia
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Alderson Broaddus jumped out to a 8.6 point lead following the Compulsory Event
• The Bulldogs scored highest for the Toss Heat of the Compulsory Event with a 9.35
• The Battlers increased their lead following the Acro Event, scoring a 29.40 to Adrian's 23.55.
• The Bulldogs scored their highest heat totals during the Twist (heat 2) and Release (heat 3) in the Pyramid Event with a 9.60 and 9.50
• The best scores for Alderson Broaddus were a 9.95 (Compulsory Toss), 10.0 (Pyramid Twist), 9.90 (Acro Heat 1) and 9.85 (Pyramid Release)
• The Battlers won every Event in the meet and the smallest point margin was 1.50 following the Pyramid Event