ERIE, Penn. - The Adrian College acrobatics and tumbling team opened up the 2017 season in a tri-match at Gannon University on Saturday night. Gannon finished with the highest final score of 270.705, Glenville State had 251.925 and Adrian had 138.875.
Final Score: Gannon 270.705, Glenville State 251.925, Adrian 138.875
Location: Erie, Pennslyvania
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Adrian earned an 8.30 in the pyramid heat of the compulsory event, their best score in the event. The Bulldogs also tallied a score of 8.20 in the tossing head.
• Adrian finished the compulsory event with a total score of 27.95.
• The Bulldog's best heat of the evening came in the pyramid event when they earned a 9.20 in the release heat.
• Adrian did not participate in the team event due to the small roster size.
• The Bulldogs travel to compete in a tri-meet at Georgetown College (Concordia Wisconsin will also compete) on Saturday, February 25 at 4:00 p.m.