KALAMAZOO, MICH. - The Adrian College men's basketball team finished the regular season with a 77-58 loss at Kalamazoo. Jordan Harris led the Bulldogs with 13 points in the losing effort.
Final Score: Kalamazoo 77, Adrian 58
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan (Anderson Athletic Center)
Records: Kalamazoo (8-17, 3-11 MIAA), Adrian (17-8, 8-6 MIAA)
HOW IT HAPPENED
The Hornets shot 60.7% on the way to a big 46-21 lead when the two teams went into the locker rooms at halftime.
Adrian outscored Kalamazoo 37-31 in the second half, but the Bulldogs were unable to catch the Hornets before the clock hit zeros.
Harris hit a three to give Adrian its only lead of the game, 3-0, in the opening minute of the first half. The Hornets built a lead of 27 (35-8) with 6:27 left in the opening 20 minutes.
• Harris added a rebound to his team-leading 13 points.
• Kas Oganowski tallied 11 points off the bench for the Bulldogs.
• Justin Webster totaled 10 points and eight rebounds.
• Roger Hood and Jimmy Paprocki led Kalamazoo with 17 points. Paprocki led the team with nine rebounds.
• Tanner Blyly finished with six points and had a game-high eight assists.
• Ben Reiter scored 12 points and had seven rebounds.
Adrian will play in the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) tournament next weekend. The Bulldogs will play the team in the second spot in the standings. The tournament will be played at the number one seed.