|Team:||New Jersey Hitmen (USPHL)|
Entering the Season: Shoots right...versatile player who can center a line or be on the right wing...gives the Bulldogs depth at forward...postseason awards candidate...tied for sixth in school history with three short-handed goals...also played the 2017 fall season on the AC men's golf squad for the first time...
2016-17 (Sophomore Year):
- Had his best season in the Black and Gold, scoring a career-high 14 goals for tied for second on the team.
- Recorded 29 total points in 28 games played, including 15 assists.
- As a result, earned a spot on the All-Northern Collegiate Hockey Association Team; also academic all-conference.
- Tied for the team lead with nine "impact" goals: five on the power play, two shorthanded and two game-winners.
- Team-best plus-21 rating and third with 79 shots on goal.
- Only Bulldog to register a hat trick on Jan. 6 versus Aurora (9-2 win)...also had an assist and plus-2 with a season's best seven shots.
- Began the season with goals in each of his first five contests...that stretch was part of an eight-game scoring streak (6g, 6a) from Oct. 28-Nov. 26.
2015-16 (Freshman Year):
- Made an immediate impact for the Bulldogs with scoring totals of 13+20=33--third on the team in total points--in 29 games.
- NCHA All-Freshmen Team.
- Named to the D3hockey.com National Team of the Week for Feb. 17 after tying the school record with four goals against Concordia University-Wisconsin five days earlier.
- Also set a Bulldog single-game freshman points record with six versus the Falcons.
- Had a plus-26 rating for the season which was the highest among Adrian freshmen forwards.
- Notched eight multiple-point games.
- First collegiate point was an assist in his second game and first goal came against Northland on Nov. 6...
Why Did I Choose Adrian College?: "Great academic programs and outstanding hockey program."
What are My Athletic Goals?: "Win a national championship at Adrian."
Who has been the Biggest Influence on Me as an Athlete and Why?: "My parents, because they always have been there supporting me and told me never to give up on my dreams."What is My Career Goal?: "Become a developer, which is why I decided to study civil engineering. I'm interested in the design of buildings, apartments, malls, etc."
Before Adrian College:
- Helped the New Jersey Hitmen to the 2015 United States Premier Hockey League championship under Coach Toby Harris.
- Had 14+33=47 scoring totals in 41 games in his last season with USPHL NJ Hitmen.
- Team captain for NAHL's Port Huron Fighting Falcons in 2013-14, setting club’s season record of 50 points (20g-30a).
- Elected to play in 2014 NAHL Top Prospects Tournament.
- 2007 Quebec Pee Wee world champion under Coach Todd Gardiner.
- Won a 2011 U-18 AAA Michigan State title under Coach Steve Dickinson, serving as a team captain for Honeybaked in 2012.
- Graduated from Farmington, where he enrolled in the middle of his sophomore year, in 2012.
- Attended Detroit Catholic Central during his freshman and sophomore years.
- A four-year Honor Roll student who had a 3.5-plus grade-point average.
- Volunteers with HUGS in Detroit during the summer, collecting donations and helping move furniture into homes of families less fortunate in the city's downtown.
- Born Bryan Edward Yim on March 22, 1994, in Detroit, Mich....nickname is Yimmer.
- Son of Janet and Leonard...mother attended Central Michigan University...father attended Central Michigan and the University of Detroit.
- An uncle, Steve, played tennis at NCAA Division II Ferris State.
- Favorites: sports teams--NHL's Detroit Red Wings; athletes-- Steve Yzerman, Nicklas Lidstrom, Henrik Zetterberg; TV shows--Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Family Guy; movies--Miracle, Billy Madison, Tommy Boy, The Other Guys, Superbad; books--Tough Guy by Bob Probert; musicians/groups--Florida Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett, G-eazy, Drake; foods--steak, seafood, chicken, sushi.
- Likes hockey, playing golf and camping.
- Majoring in physics and engineering.
|Feb 10||Concordia (Wis.)||W, 4-1|
|Feb 16||MSOE||W, 3-2|
|Feb 17||MSOE||W, 6-3|
|Feb 24||Lake Forest||W, 9-0|
|Mar 3||St. Norbert||L, 2-1|
|Mar 17||Wis.-Stevens Point||L, 5-2|
|Empty net goals||0||0|
|Oct 22||Adrian||T, 0-0||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Oct 28||USNTDP U-18||L, 4-2||-||1||0||1||0||-2||0||1||0||0||0||4|
|Nov 3||at Lawrence||W, 5-1||1||0||1||1||0||+0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Nov 4||at Marian (Wis.)||W, 5-0||-||0||1||1||0||+1||0||0||0||0||0||1|
|Nov 10||at Finlandia||W, 10-1||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Nov 11||at St. Norbert||L, 4-3||-||0||0||0||0||+0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Nov 17||at Trine||W, 6-3||-||1||0||1||0||+0||1||0||0||0||0||3|
|Nov 18||Trine||W, 8-1||-||1||1||2||0||+2||0||0||0||0||0||2|
|Nov 22||at USNTDP U-18||L, 2-1||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Nov 25||Trine||W, 3-1||1||0||0||0||0||-1||0||0||0||0||0||3|
|Dec 1||St. Scholastica||W, 4-1||-||0||0||0||0||+1||0||0||0||0||0||3|
|Dec 2||Northland||W, 3-0||1||0||0||0||0||+1||0||0||0||0||0||5|
|Dec 12||at Wis.-Stevens Point||L, 3-2||-||0||1||1||2||+1||0||0||0||0||0||3|
|Dec 13||at Wis.-Stevens Point||L, 4-1||-||1||0||1||0||+1||0||0||0||0||0||6|
|Dec 29||vs. Salve Regina||L, 6-2||-||0||0||0||0||-5||0||0||0||0||0||2|
|Dec 30||vs. Williams||W, 4-0||-||1||0||1||0||+2||0||0||0||1||0||5|
|Jan 2||at Trinity (Conn.)||W, 4-1||1||0||0||0||0||+0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Jan 6||Utica||W, 2-1||1||1||0||1||0||+1||0||0||0||0||0||2|
|Jan 12||Lake Forest||W, 5-2||1||1||0||1||0||+1||0||0||0||1||0||3|
|Jan 13||Aurora||W, 6-1||-||0||1||1||0||+1||0||0||0||0||0||2|
|Jan 19||at MSOE||W, 3-1||-||0||0||0||0||+1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Jan 20||at Concordia (Wis.)||W, 5-2||-||1||0||1||0||+2||0||0||0||0||0||5|
|Jan 26||St. Norbert||W, 3-2||1||0||0||0||0||+0||0||0||0||0||0||3|
|Jan 27||Finlandia||W, 7-1||-||0||0||0||2||+1||0||0||0||0||0||4|
|Feb 2||at Lake Forest||W, 2-1||-||0||0||0||0||-1||0||0||0||0||0||1|
|Feb 3||at Aurora||W, 7-4||-||1||0||1||0||+1||0||0||0||0||0||3|
|Feb 9||MSOE||W, 6-0||-||0||3||3||0||+1||0||0||0||0||0||2|
|Feb 10||Concordia (Wis.)||W, 4-1||-||0||1||1||0||+1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Feb 16||MSOE||W, 3-2||-||0||1||1||2||+0||0||0||0||0||0||2|
|Feb 17||MSOE||W, 6-3||1||0||0||0||0||-1||0||0||0||0||0||3|
|Feb 24||Lake Forest||W, 9-0||-||0||0||0||0||+0||0||0||0||0||0||5|
|Mar 3||St. Norbert||L, 2-1||-||0||0||0||0||+0||0||0||0||0||0||3|
|Mar 17||Wis.-Stevens Point||L, 5-2||1||0||1||1||0||+0||0||0||0||0||0||0|