ALBION, Mich. - The Adrian College men's soccer team improved its conference record to 7-3 following a 1-0 victory at Albion on Saturday afternoon.
Final Score: Adrian 1, Albion 0
Location: Albion, Mich. (Davis Athletic Complex)
Records: Adrian (9-5, 7-3), Albion (7-7, 6-4)
HOW IT HAPPENED
First Half: Adrian 0, Albion 0
• Both entered the locker room at the half with a deadlock at 0-0. Albion edged Adrian in shots, 5-2 (2-1 shots on goal).
Second Half: Adrian 1, Albion 0
• Albion outshot Adrian 9-5 for the game (3-2 in shots on goal).
• Zachary Roller and Metzger tallied one shot on goal each, Metzger scored the games only goal.
• Davis had the lone assist for the game.
• Goalkeeper Spencer Brown (W, 9-4) saved all three of the shots he faced on the way to his seventh shutout of the season, fifth in the conference.
• Kyle Bourlier had a game-high two shots on goal and Steven Lockhart tallied one shot on goal.
• Goalkeeper Justin Kraft (L, 7-7) saved one of the two shots that he faced.
• The Bulldos will look to increase their current winning streak to four games when they travel to Holland, Michigan on Wednesday to face Hope at 7:00 p.m.