HOLLAND, Mich. - Hope scored the lone goal on the game in the 34th minute of game. The loss snaps the Bulldog's three game winning streak.
Final Score: Hope 1, Adrian 0
Location: Holland, Mich. (Van Andel Stadium)
Records: Adrian (9-6, 7-4), Hope (5-11, 3-9)
HOW IT HAPPENED
First Half: Hope 1, Adrian 0
• The Flying Dutchmen's James Reymann put Hope on the board by scoring an unassisted goal with 11:25 left in the first half.
• Hope outshot Adrian in the first half 6-1, 4-0 in shots on goal.
Second Half: Hope 1, Adrian 0
• Both defenses tightened in the second half with both teams only attempting three shots. The Bulldogs had two shots on goal in the half, Hope didn't record a single shot on goal in the final stanza.
• Adrian goalkeeper Spencer Brown (L, 9-5) saved three of the four shots he faced.
• Reymann scored the game's only goal.
• Three other Flying Dutchmen players had one shot on goal.
• Blair McCormick (W, 5-9) saved both shots he faced in the net for Hope.
• The loss puts Adrian in the third spot in the conference standings with a 7-4 MIAA record.
• Hope is now 3-8 in conference play following the win, currently seventh in the standings.
• The Bulldogs host Kalamazoo on Saturday, October 22 at 2:00 p.m.